Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Preview of Blogs to Come....

I don't know about you, but I have had a busy, busy week and weekend! Luckily, a lot was accomplished, and Mom's birthday was a great success… Great food, great music, fun games, and of course, tons of love and laughter! Below are some highlights of the weekend so far. I will post more details and pictures this week. Enjoy!!


This is my little brother. He decided to hang out with our dogs in their crate. He is a big dork.


This is my Momma. Isn’t she beautiful! Ooohhh, and don’t those cupcakes look yummy?? Yes, I made them. More on those later…


Speaking of cupcakes… this is my brig brother Dustin and I, after the great cupcake fight of 2010. mmmmm frosting…..


Here is Mom, by her huge stack of presents. A gift for every year of her life, plus a couple extras!



And of course, no party is complete without music! We have my hubby on the left playing guitar, my brother on the drums, and his friend Bubba on the right also on guitar. Mom’s fiancĂ© Mark also plays the drums, so he and Dustin switched off throughout the night.


That’s all for now. I will have much more later. Have a great weekend everyone!

~Amber




2 comments:

  1. Your mom is adorable! By the way, that antique stove is amazing! My mom has one that I have been dying to re-finish...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lena! That't at my Grandma's house. It's really nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete